Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
791) Who is the most intelligent person you know? Paul Scharf.
791) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for someone? I once drove to the other side of the country to go and collect a friend from an event on a Friday evening after work, which took 3h. But I also once drove 100 km/h on a small dark road for 5h to get my friend to a thing they wanted to go to the next day. Another crazy thing I did was taking my best friend on a weekend away 600 km away because we could stay there for free.
792) How did you get your name? I have no clue. My parents liked it.
793) What’s the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you? Make your own luck.
794) If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be? Chocolate.
795) If you had to describe yourself as a car, what would it be? No idea, I only really know Volkwagen Polo, Peugeot 206, 307, 407 and Citroen Cactus. Not enough to describe myself with.
796) If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be? Dolphin.
797) Do you think laughing at someone else’s misfortune is wrong? Yes, please be a little nicer to people if you do.
798) If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing? Eh… No, please no!
799) Would you ever let your parents pick out a partner for you? Nope.
800) Have you ever tried spam? (the meat product) I have and I sort of like it.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!