First of, what is the Love-A-Thon?
According to The Daily Prophecy the Love-a-Thon is an event dedicated to spreading positivity and love. It’s time dedicated to visiting other bloggers/Instagrammers/BookTubers, leaving a comment or two, making new friends and fostering positivity among the members of our amazing community.
I found her post for subscribing on her blog some time ago and I wanted to participate in this great event. So to let you all know who I am, I filled out a questionnaire. For more info that might not be in this questionnaire you can always check my book tags by clicking here. I will try to participate as much as possible.
1. What’s your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
My boyfriend has a blog and when I kept talking to him about the books that I read, he suggested I started a blog too.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
My boyfriend and I came up with it together, because I really like analysing the characters in stories.
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
Mostly YA, but if I find something that also interests me I will review that too.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
Book Releases, Top Ten Tuesdays, Book Tags
7. Best blogging experience so far?
A lot of my coworkers checked out my blog when I mentioned it and are really happy with my reviews.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Being able to talk about books!
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!
– Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
– The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
– The Last Star by Rick Yancey
– A Gathering of Shadow by V.E. Schwab
– Half Lost by Sally Green
10. Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in
– Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
– Shadow and Bone series by Leigh Bardugo
– Rubyred Trilogy by Kerstin Gier
– Half Bad series by Sally Green
– Snow Like Ashes series by Sara Raasch
11. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
The Stonewylde series by Kit Berry. I have never heard anyone talk about it.
12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
Sylvie from the Stonewylde series by Kit Berry.
13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
This one is hard, because I am really happy with my boyfriend and not really looking for anyone else. Also I have something against looking at bookguys/girls as “boy/girlfriend material”. But I think I would pick Duval from the His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers.
14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)
– Sybella from Dark Truimph by Robin LaFevers
– Jasper Hale from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
– Jule from Stonewylde series by Kit Berry
– Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles from Marissa Meyer
15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
Photography, writing, games
16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Nothing, I really hate shopping!
17. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song
would be playing?
Rule the World by Walk of the Earth
18. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV
show you want turned into a book. *
The His Fair Assassin series turned into a series of films. With Emma Watson as one of the main girls!
*19. What would your dream library look like?
Dark brown wooden shelfs and as big as possible! Haha. Consisting of all the books I can think off.
20. Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?
Cassandra Clare to have a long and nice discussion about the new Shadowhunter TV series and what she has done to the Mortal Instrument series!
I hope you guys found this interesting and, if you are participating in the Love-A-Thon, have a fun couple of days! (Also let me know in the comments down below and I will make sure to check out your page.)
For now, let books enrich your life!