The first half of the year is already over. This year is flying by fast. I hope you guys are enjoying summer as much as I am.
Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
481) Have you ever been approached by someone who knew you but you couldn’t remember them for the life of you? Yeah and I still have no idea where I know them from.
482) What do you do to keep fit? I play squash and sometimes I go swimming.
483) Are you the sort to step in and try to break up a fight? Depends on how bad the fight is, I am not going to step into a fight when I know it is a useless thing and they will do bad things anyway. If I can prevent a fight from going too far, I do.
484) Have you ever been in a fight? Not an actual fist fight, but normal verbal fights, yeah.
485) Have you ever started a rumour? Never, I don’t even spread them.
486) Have you ever heard any outstanding rumours about yourself? I don’t think so.
487) Have you ever been in or had a food fight? Yeah, it wasn’t all too messy, but we had food fights at the cafeteria I worked at to let go of stress.
488) When its your birthday do you always wear an age badge? Nope, I don’t even celebrate.
489) Have you ever starred in an amateur or professional video? Do my parents home videos count? Otherwise probably in some local news videos.
490) If you were comfortably rich would you work hard for more or rest on your laurels? Something in between. I would keep working, but I wouldn’t stress about it anymore.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
Before I forget to mention. For the next month (July), I will be posting 5 reviews a week during the weekdays. I might keep it up, but I will have to see.
For now, let books enrich your life!