Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Another Monday another ten questions
41) Are you a good cleaner? Ha! No, I hate cleaning and once in awhile I get a productivity boost and I clean the entire apartment very well. Otherwise I just clean little bits weekly, but only in the weekends and with a lot of growling and hate.
42) Are you a good actor? No idea, I played in a theater group back in high school. But that never went anywhere.
43) Are you a good writer? I won’t call myself a good writer. But I do like writing and people seem to like what I write, so maybe?
44) Have you ever been bungee jumping? No, but it is on my bucketlist
45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking? Yes, a couple of times on easy rivers here in The Netherlands but also once in the Ardennes in Belgium on a pretty rough piece of water.
46) What types of holidays do you prefer? None! If I ever go I go on city trips and just driving around a country and visit places. I hate sunny pool places and staying long from home, so after 8 days I have to back home otherwise I go crazy.
47) What’s the furthest you’ve ever been on holiday? I actually have to check the map to see, but it is Egypte. We did a Nile cruise there in 2007 and we reached almost reached the 6,000km mark with that.
48) What was you favourite holiday? I think that was last year. I went on a car trip to Ireland, just doing whatever I wanted. And where I wanted. It was really fun and I like it over holidays spend in one place and with a big group.
49) Where would your dream holiday be? Home! And all the books in the world. But no chores and cooking and stuff.
50) Can you tap dance? No, I can barely dance, let alone tap dance!
I hope these answers were to your satisfaction, if you want me to elaborate on something, let me know in the comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!