Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
511) If you were exiled what country would you choose as your new home? Something English speaking, so either the UK or Ireland and I already moved countries to Ireland.
512) Have you ever made someone cry? Yes, but not on purpose.
513) Have you ever starred in a school play? Yes, we did the Wizard of Oz and I was one of the Munskins.
514) Were you a member of any celebrity fan club? Nope. Never.
515) Have you ever been a member of any other club? Archery Club.
516) If you could have a full scholarship to any university what would you choose to study? Oxford or something else special. But I rather never go back to school anymore.
517) What’s been your greatest ever day? I think that one is coming up on September 1st 2018
518) What historical period would you like to live in if you could go back in time? 1800 something, probably.
519) What would you bring along to an idyllic picnic? A cute cloth and a picnic basket filled with smoked fish, fresh bread and cream. Maybe some scones with clothed cream and jam. Orange juice and glases.
520) What’s your favourite children’s story? I have a couple of Dutch stories I still really love, like Dolfje Weerwolfje (Dolfje the little Werewolf), by Paul van Loon. But I also liked The Chroncicles of Narnia, I just never read them fully as a child.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!