From August 1st to August 31st it is Disney-a-thon and I am participating, starting with Team Aladdin. Afterwards I can move on to Team Tangled, Team Mulan and Team Lion King.
The prompts for Team Aladdin are (and the books I will read for them):
– Jasmin: A book with royalty in it (Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte)
– Aladdin: A book with romance (A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness)
– Magic Carpet: A fantasy book (The Cruel Prince by Holly Black)
– Jafar: Read a book at night (The Wicked King by Holly Black)
– Abu: Team book (The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell)
Of the other teams, I do not have to read the prompt in the given order and I do not have to do all the prompts. Below I will give the other teams prompts and what book I will read for it. But I do not think I will be able to read them all.
– Rapunzel: A book with glowing reviews (Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff)
– Flynn Rider: A dark/mysterious book (Nevernight by Jay Kristoff)
– Snuggly Duckling Crew: A book with a dreamy cover (The Girl King by Mimi Yu)
– Mother Grathel: A book featuring a power-hungry character (Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas)
Maximus: Team book (A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer)
– Fa Mulan: A book with a powerful female lead (Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff)
– Li Shang: A book featuring a squad (Slayer by Kiersten White)
– The Matchmaker: A YA romance (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead)
– Shan Yu: A book over 500 pages (Childen of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky)
– Mushu: Team book (Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim)
Team Lion King:
– Simba: A book featuring a male protagonist (The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss)
– Mufasa: A book featuring war and politics (Childen of Ruin by Adrian Tchaikovsky)
– Nala: A romance book (What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty)
– Scar: Read a book during the day (Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss)
– Timon: Team book (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz)
Hurry up if you want to join.
For now, let books enrich your life!